As a Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach, I am deeply influenced by the healing power of the mind/body connection and the power of intention. I have been immersed in mind-body endeavors throughout my life. I have discovered that approaching life from an intuitive, spiritual, and creative perspective enhances resilience and sense of fulfillment; even in the eye of a storm, perspective can make all the difference.
Inspiring you to seek out and reconnect to what has meaning and brings you joy by listening, providing a nurturing space, and helping you to evolve is my role as your collaborator. As you explore your path and release limiting beliefs and habits, I will help you anchor to your highest self with the therapeutic tools of hypnotherapy, coaching, and energy work.
Are you ready to breakthrough to a better you? Call me for a complimentary consult.
My own journey toward holistic healing included unresolved anxiety and physical ailments that traditional medicine just didn’t address. Fear of flying held me in its grip for three years, causing me to miss family gatherings and trips. Hypnosis helped me to release this phobia and made it possible for me to travel, visit family, and see the world. Inspired by the changes that tapping into the subconscious mind provided me, I became a certified hypnotherapist and fulfilled my passion to share this work. More recently, after the birth of my daughter, hypnotherapy helped me lose weight and end a sugar habit.
During a time when I felt stuck, I hired a coach to help me move forward in my life. With coaching I learned to embrace risk and discovered my passions.—which led me to my current practice. Now my days are filled with my clients’ journeys, dancing, painting on large canvases, and relaxing with my husband and daughter.
I am honored to be a guide for others working on their breakthroughs
- Bastyr University Hypnotherapy Practitioner Program – Certified Hypnotherapist
- Seattle Life Coach Training – Certified Transformational Life Coach
- Access Consciousness Seattle – Access Bars Energy Clearing Practitioner
- University of Washington BA Drama, BA English Literature
- Swedish Institute NY – AS Eastern and Western Massage Therapy
- Licensed Massage Therapist- Washington Department of Health
- International Hypnosis Association Member
- American Massage Therapy Association Member #ma0001517